2 Slices of Bread (I used whole wheat)
1 Tbsp Butter
1. Using a cookie cutter, press out the centre of the pieces of bread reserving the cut out.
2. Heat a large sauce pan over medium heat and melt the butter.
3. Add the pieces of bread and the center cut outs to the pan.
4. Break 1 egg into each cutout, sprinkle with salt to taste and cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Flip the bread gently and cook to desired consistancy (2-3 minutes total for runny eggs and 5 minutes total for firm eggs).
6. Serve each piece of bread with the cut out.